Our firm is dedicated to holding car dealerships and manufacturers accountable for a host of deceptive and unfair trade practices. We have successfully resolved hundreds of claims for our clients. Some of the claims we commonly encounter include:
- Illegal Dealer Fees and Inflated Registration Fees;
- Odometer Roll-Back;
- GAP Premium Theft;
- “Mandatory” Junk Services/Products (Tire Guard; VIN Etch; Dent & Ding Protection, Etc.);
- Undisclosed Short-Term Rental Car History;
- Breach of Warranty / Warranty Claim Denial;
- Lemon Law;
- Missing or Junk-Filled Air Bags;
- Undisclosed Frame Damage;
- Down Payment / Deposit Theft;
- Illegal Repossession;
- Repossession Deficiency Defense;
- Misrepresentations and Fraud.
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION IF:
- You bought a car and paid more than the advertised price.
- You bought a car and it broke down.
- You bought a car and later found out that it has been in an accident or that it is defective or has frame damage.
- You bought a car with a warranty that the dealer won’t honor, or you are being told that your repair is not covered due to an exclusion.
- You feel like you’ve been taken for a ride by a car dealer or manufacturer.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS TO FIGHT BACK!
In some circumstances, state and federal laws provide consumers with the ability to get out of their contracts, seek monetary damages, seek compliance with warranty terms and payment of attorney’s fees.
THINK YOU CAN’T AFFORD AN ATTORNEY?
If your case qualifies, we will represent you for no out of pocket cost to you. We only get paid if you get paid.